Tournaments › MEMBERSHIP BTA
To play at the beach tennis courts at Tropicana you need to be a BTA member,
non members pay a fee ($ 5.- p.p. per hour) in the shop or to the BTA official.
- Membership continues until cancelled by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) 1 month upfront.
- You will have to turn in your membership card. -
- Memberships go by the month no 1/2 months.
- To get the discounts, payments have to be on time.
- Students have to show their student card at registration.
Beach Tennis Membership Rates
|1 Month||3 Months||6 Months||12 Months|
|Adults||AWG 60,-||AWG 160.-||AWG 320.-||AWG 600.-|
|Youth Under 18 yr||AWG 30.-||AWG 80.-||AWG 160.-||AWG 300.-|
|Youth Under 12 yr.||AWG 15.-||AWG 40.-||AWG 80.-||AWG 150.-|
|Students*||AWG 55.-||AWG 150.-||AWG 300.-||AWG 540.-|
|Family||3 persons or more get a 10% discount on the total package membership|
|League||Adults : AWG per League. Youth doubles : No charge. Youth Singles : AWG 25.-|
Payments can be made at the bar or thru the bank.
Aruba Tennis Academy NV
J.E. Irasquin Blvd # 248, Oranjestad.
Aruba Bank, account number : 2549750190
- Free use of courts and lights at Tropicana.
- 5% discount on Beach Tennis items in the shop at Tropicana.
- 20% discount on ranking tournament entry fee.
- Possibility to participate in weekly leagues.
- Discount on entry fee of the International Beach Tennis Event in November.
New members have to hand in a passport photo with their name on the back and can pick up their membership card in the shop at Tropicana within 10 working days.
Membership benefits are valid only for updated membership cards.