Tournaments › TEAM CUP SATURDAY JANUARY 15
Saturday JANUARY 15 we host the most popular event of our tournaments at 4 PM.
TEAM CUP RULES AND REGULATIONS.
- Max 4 players per team, 2 men & 2 women. Round robin group of 3 teams followed by knockout rounds.
- All matches are 1 set men’s doubles, 1 set women’s doubles and 1 set mixed doubles
- All sets are played till 6, with a tiebreaker till 7 at 6-6
- During the round robin matches, all 3 sets have to be played and will count for the group result
- Group results are determined by
- Total matches won
- Head to head result
- Ratio sets won vs sets lost
- Ratio games vs games lost
- Total games won
- The winner of each group will play in the knock out round(s)
- In the knock out rounds, matches are started by the women's doubles followed by the men's doubles
- In the knock out rounds, the mixed doubles will not be played if the score is 2-0 in sets
- Each team has to appoint a team captain who will be the contact with BTA and is in charge of registration and payment
CATEGORIES > The highest level of a player in the team determines the category you play in!
TEAM LEVEL 1 (MEN level 1 & WOMEN level 1)
TEAM LEVEL 2 (MEN level 2-3 & WOMEN level 2)
TEAM LEVEL 3 (MEN level 4-5 & WOMEN level 3-4)
TEAM LEVEL 4 (MEN level 6-7-8 & WOMEN level 5)
To avoid the long line of people paying on the event day and delaying the start of the tournament, participating teams will have to pay the registration fee within 3 days after confirmation. This can be done at the club in cash, and with debit or credit card. Bank transfers to BEACH TENNIS ARUBA, Arubabank account 254 975 0190. Please do not forget to state your team name on the transfer. Payments can also be made with credit card on this wesite. In the confirmation email you will find a link to pay per credit card and you can also find the link on the confirmation page, which you can find HERE.
Only payments for the complete team will be accepted, so no individual payments please!!