Tournaments › ARUBA OPEN WILD CARD TOURNAMENT
On Friday October 13 and Saturday October 14, Beach Tennis Aruba will organize a doubles tournament for for local teams to win a wild card for the main draw of the Aruba Open Beach Tennis Championships 2023!
There are rules:
- Both men's and women's doubles draws will be made of 16 teams.
- Preference will be given to teams that are registered for the ITF BT400 on both the ITF website as well as the Aruba Open website.
- This means that an unranked Aruba Open registered team will be accepted before a higher ranked team, which is not registered for the Aruba Open.
- Teams that are not registered for the ITF BT400, can participate as training if there is place in the draw, but are not eligible for the Wild Card.
- If a non-registered team wins the tournament, the wild card will be awarded to the registered team that finished the highest in the tournament. In case of a tie, a deciding super tiebreaker will be played.
- Main draw seeding will be decided according to ITF ranking.
- Playing format and net height will be according to ITF regulations.
- Registration deadline is on Thursday, October 12 at 2:00 PM (Aruba Time).
- Draws will be made on Thursday, October 12 at 5:00 PM
Friday 5:00 PM - 1st round
Friday 8:00 PM - Quarter Finals
Saturday 5:00 PM - Semifinals
Saturday 8:00 PM - Finals